It is possible to become a member by creating an account on the website. Once you have done that and been in contact with a committee member, preferably our Chairman, your status will be changed form Registered to Member and the Members area will become visible to you.
Members will be kept up to date with the organisations activities by email notification. Members can also access minutes from the organisations meetings, and make comments on other things - case studies for review, proffer suggestions on correspondence etc.
Although not mandatory, anyone wishing to join us is asked to support the organisation by making a small annual donation. Funds assist in covering the cost of meeting rooms, stationary etc. as required by the organisation whose members otherwise give their time and resources voluntarily.
You can make payments to Accountability Scotland in one of the following ways:
- By using on-line banking - contact the Treasurer for the Accountability Scotland Bank Account details:
- By making a payment directly from your bank - but you will need to do this every year,
- By setting up a standing order from your bank - but if you want to change the amount - more hassle,
- By sending a Cheque to the Treasurer - made payable to Accountability Scotland,
- By giving cash to one of the Committee, but preferably to the Treasurer.
The Treasurer can be contacted as follows:
- By telephone: on 07770 460862
- By Post: 209 Old Castle Road, Glasgow, G44 5DW
You may make a donation of any size ... the suggested amount is £25, although a greater amount is much appreciated. Even £10 helps us with meeting our pretty minimal costs.