Annual General Meeting
2 - 4pm on 6th December 2018
Venue: Room 10, Partick Burgh Halls, Glasgow, G11 5LW
All Members are welcome - PLEASE advise the Secretary if you wish to attend.
- Attendance and apologies
- Treasurer’s and membership report
- Membership, and Bank
- Websites, and Facebook
- Need to resume voluntary membership subscription
- Secretary's report
- SPSO case and decision statistics
- Assessment of the ombudsman
- Chairman’s report:
- Meeting and discussions with the ombudsman
- Report of meeting with Audit Scotland
- Update on Water Charges in Business and Shopping Centres
- “Whistleblowers Blast” - Event to empower the Health Committee to press the Scottish Government for a whistleblowing hotline.
- Election of officers
- Any other business
- Date of next committee meeting
If you would like to suggest an item for the agenda - PLEASE advise the Secretary.
The minutes of the last meeting are in the Member's Area. Please login to see it. If you have forgotten your login details, please contact the Treasurer.
If you are not a member and wish to join us, please register, and then contact the Chairman.
The Partick Burgh Halls are located at 9 Burgh Hall St, Glasgow G11 5LW. This is a one way street that runs paralell to Dumbarton Road near Partick Stations [Rail and Subway], where there is a Morrisons Supermarket. There is limited parking on Burgh Hall St, which is accessed by car up Fortrose Street off Dumbarton Road. Frequent buses run along Dumbarton Road.